AUTHENTICITY ABOVE ALL!! This is the motto that drives us each and every day. We conduct all business with a focus of authenticity and high integrity.
High Plains Gun Shop was developed in response to the shenanigans resultant of the recent legislative battles and the sequestration. As a result of budget shortfalls, more military and servicemen and servicewomen have been forced to come out of pocket to obtain the gear and equipment they need to accomplish their daily jobs, conduct training, or deploy. HPGS is active duty military owned and operated - that job pays the bills. This company is here to provide all of the men and women in the public service professions an opportunity to pick up the equipment they need at near dealer cost. Our primary focus is on our Mil/LE (an all encompassing term - really meaning any retired, past, or present public service personnel, veterans, EMS, FF, etc.) customers. We do not attempt to turn a significant profit, and any markup on the items on our store goes to paying the minimal overhead that we must operate under. Most items that we offer are priced at 4-9% over dealer cost. On top of that, any official government agency or supply office that makes official use purchases through us, pays exactly what we pay, plus our expenses to process the order - not .01 more. That is our business model; we aim to maintain affordable price points regardless of geopolitical conditions or panic buying. Additionally, due to the way our business model is set up, we reserve the right to refuse sales to dealers or responsible persons listed on an FFL license.
- Discounted Shipping! - Free Shipping on all orders over $500! This includes weapons and ammunition! All orders under $500 are subject to a flat shipping rate of $9.95.
- Easy Payment Options! - Check or Money Order payments available! Prices shown on website reflect a cash purchase price. A 2.5% credit card payment fee will be applied when using a credit card to remit payment.
- Exclusive military discounts available on select items! - Create an account and select Military/LE as the customer group. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials to have your account approved.
- Uniquely serving active duty needs! - HPGS is owned and operated by an Active Duty Military member who deploys overseas and uses the very equipment that is sold.
- Low profit guarantee for Military, Law Enforcement, Public Service Agency, or Squadron/Unit purchases for Official Government Use - Being that HPGS is owned by someone still on active duty, the primary job pays the bills. With recent budget difficulties, federal legislation, and the geopolitical conditions affecting today's market, we aren't forced to rely on the profit of HPGS to operate and survive. Any surplus amount made over the processing of orders goes directly to pay for the minimal overhead that we operate under, or serves to allow donations to local, social welfare programs that directly support service personnel. This helps us keep prices low and to pass the low prices on to our customers.
- American Made products are always the preference - Our merchandising approach includes the Better and Best products that professionals and active product users require. Product performance is extremely important to our customers. We stock the right assortment of black products for the concealed carry and law enforcement markets, while offering Flat Dark Earth and Foliage Green for our Marines, Soldiers and Federal Law Enforcement agents.
- We are constantly searching for the best deals for you - If you see lower prices somewhere else, feel free to let us know and provide that feedback to us. Lower dealer costs mean lower costs for our customers!