Ammunition Ordering Restrictions:
2. You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
3. By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
4. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependant.
5. You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
6. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
7. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
8. You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
9. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship ammunition to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled.
California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento and San Francisco.
Alaska: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
Hawaii: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
Massachusetts: No Sales
Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
Washington DC: No Sales.
New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.